Saturday, February 9, 2013

Printing the Images from your session CD......

I know I have had a few of you ask, where I print my images ???
I will be totally honest with you, I used to be a complete and totally beleiver in Walmart!!!
It was quick, and they looked good!! Or so I thought........
While I was still trying to decide which lab I was going to use, I decided to get a few made at a couple different places. The 3 I chose, were Walmart, Shutterfly & Mpix.
Now unfortunately I did not document the horror that I saw in the difference in those photos, but I did find an article, that could SHOW you.........Follow the link below for a full diagram of what your prints will look like, in comparison to the original image on your CD.

Where should I print my photos?

I am a HUGE fan of Mpix. They have never done me wrong. ALL of my images have come to me as perfect, crisp, clean, full of detail images, which is EXACTLY what I am looking for in a lab!! It doesn't hurt that there prices are great as well :)
So please, even if you dont have me print your images for you........PLEASE consider the difference in these images before you print!!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment